If you’re like us here at WineLoversVillage, who needs a reason to enjoy a good bottle of wine? Not us and we’re guessing, not you. But if you do want to try to explain yourself to others, then say cheers to these National Wine days for 2021!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and buy, WineLoversVillage will get a small commission. Thank you for your support!
National Wine Days in 2021
There are at least 17 national wine days identified by the National Day Calendar and we don’t want anyone to miss on a reason to pop that cork on your favorite wine day.
The season of national wine days kicks off in February and winds up on New Year’s Eve.
Not that anyone needs a special day to enjoy fine wine, but why not have just one more reason to get away for a few days?
Here is the 2021 National Wine Day calendar:
- February 18, National Drink Wine Day
- March 3, National Mulled Wine Day
- April 17, International Malbec Day
- April 24, Sauvignon Blanc Day
- May 9, National Moscato Day
- May 17, National Pinot Grigio Day
- May 25, National Wine Day
- May 27, National Chardonnay Day
- June 11, National Rosé Day
- July 25, Wine and Cheese Day
- August 1, National Albariño Day
- August 4, National White Wine Day
- August 18, National Pinot Noir Day
- September 3, International Cabernet Day
- September 11, International Grenache Day
- October 15, National Champagne Day
- November 7, International Merlot Day
- November 12, International Tempranillo Day
- November 17, National Zinfandel Day
- December 5, National Cabernet Franc Day
Read more: Top 4 red wine varietals for summer
National Champagne Day!
Don’t forget that the “informal” National Champagne Day comes around every year on December 31! The last national wine day, National Champagne Day of the year, for 2021 is on New Year’s Eve.